Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas, Solstice, Kwanzaa, etc.!


















Riley contemplates his chances of survival, should he attempt an all-out assault on the tree.

Well! Survived another one. Older daughter is now speaking to me again (best present of 2005), they have traded the sweaters I bought them, (each liked the other's better - I don't care as long as they're worn) the tree is still standing (as of this writing) and we got just enough of a dusting of snow last night to look Christmasy, without making driving difficult. The girls are now packed off to their dad's for the remainder of the day and I plan to snuggle down with a nice, new book and a glass of eggnog. Cheers, all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Riley is such a handsome cat! I'm going to finish up a book today, no egg-nog though, but a glass of wine sounds nice.

December 25, 2005 at 5:43 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

He's a cutey-pie, huh? And so well-behaved this year. Makes me wonder what he's got planned...

December 25, 2005 at 9:04 p.m.  
Blogger Misty said...

Had Riley been at the catnip before this photo was taken...?

December 26, 2005 at 9:49 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

I have never dared give Riley catnip. He chases aliens as it is...

December 26, 2005 at 10:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home