Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 - The Year of Serious Wrath



So. This is it. The year I get my act together. Or so I thought...

Except, this morning, after taking several excellent pictures of the birds in my backyard, I managed to delete 44 pictures from my digital camera while uploading them to my computer. Not sure how. Presumably, in the midst of my usual frenzied multi-tasking computer style, (must check email/comments/other blogs/news/weather NOW!) I clicked where I shouldn't oughta have clicked. Most of the pictures are replaceable - just snaps taken fiddling around with the macro settings. And the birds might come back tomorrow morning. Still. What a doofus!

Update: Umm... never mind... found 'em...

3 Comments:

Blogger merlinprincesse said...

mwhahahahahaha! funny.

January 1, 2006 at 9:59 p.m.  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Glad you found them. Sounds like something I would do!

January 2, 2006 at 11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Been there, done that :) Makes you think of how easy it would be to accidently delete your blog...

:)joanna

January 2, 2006 at 2:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home