Thursday, February 02, 2006

And the 'lizzard lingers















Riley surveys the snow

And the blizzard rages on, although slightly diminished. There's still at least 10 more cms to come to join the almost 30 cms that have fallen over the last 24 hours. I have at least 2 hours of shovelling ahead of me. Oh joy. That giant lump featured in the picture below would be my car. And that wall you see on the left just peaking out of the snow drift? That's about 4 1/2 feet high. And, you ask, incredulous, can the snow possibly have drifted up almost to the top of the wall? Why, yes. Yes, it has. Thank you for asking. And now I've got a date with a snow drift...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you're in the warm, bloggin' away.

Let's hope the snow don't bring down no phone lines, eh?!

You OK for food?

Badger popsicle anyone?

February 2, 2006 at 9:27 a.m.  
Blogger Misty said...

If you get fed up with the snow, please send some over here :)

February 2, 2006 at 10:58 a.m.  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Argh! I feel this snow from NF is coming to us....in Quebec. Could you pleas keep it... Please... I have enough here... Please...?

February 2, 2006 at 11:32 a.m.  
Blogger Anna said...

Instead of shoveling that snow, could you just get a cow to fart and melt it instead? ;)

Riley is so cute! Does he go out or is he an indoor cat?

February 2, 2006 at 11:35 a.m.  
Blogger zoe said...

it's a good thing anna doesn't live where you are - she's barely 5 foot high and would never survive your weather ;-)

February 2, 2006 at 5:02 p.m.  
Blogger Tai said...

Hmmm...I had flowers blooming on my balconey the other day.
But you know, that's what you get for living in Vancouver!

Uh...have fun?

February 2, 2006 at 7:15 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

gw - Not when you typed that I wasn't! We're fine for food, thanks. Badger popsicles all round!

misty - You give me the address and I'll send it.

mp - I think we kept it. It sure looks that way.

anna - Bwaaa ha ha! I wish. Thanks on Riley's behalf. He is an indoor cat.

zoe - We'd just give anna a shovel and a badger for warmth and she'd be fine!

tai - I remember flowers... had a ball. Yeah. That's what it was...

mr. faboo - Ya got that right! I would have posted more (on something more interesting than snow, one would hope) but you know what it's like. Work. The curse of the blogging class.

February 2, 2006 at 11:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home