Sunday, August 20, 2006

Confession

Bless me, internets, for I have sinned. It has been 12 days since my last post. I've been somewhat busy. We're in the middle of rehearsing Jesus Christ Superstar, for which I'm assistant stage manager and program designer and I'm also the group's webmaster, so that's taking up a bit of my time.

I've also agreed to help out a friend who's hit a bit of a staffing crunch at work by doing some data entry for her. Add to that the usual home maintenance and that pesky day job (I love you, day job!) and there just aren't enough hours.

Yeah, I know. Excuses, excuses.

There's pictures and stories of the usual weirdness in my neighbourhood coming to a blog near you soon. If I can ever get to the computer before I need to pass out for the night...

But right now, as Misty would say, I need spleep...

In the meantime, hurry on over to Scaryduck's before he puts things back to rights. He left Misty in charge of his blog whilst he swanned off to Spain for a couple of weeks and all I can say is, she's very easily led. Not that she needs help creating chaos and destruction, mind you. She's just very open to my... I mean, some people's suggestions.

Spleep. Flop.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


What? Oh. Sorry. I should publish the post before I fall face first into the keyboard, shouldn't I. My bad.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, you're alive!

I was about to send out a search party!!

(now with three exclamation marks!!!)

August 20, 2006 at 11:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop snoring!

Thanks for the card.
X

August 21, 2006 at 6:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too late, Misty's scarpered and the Duck is back in control. He even changed the colours back, drat him!

Now, whose blog shall be unleash Misty on next... it would have to be someone who sometimes doesn't post for a while... and is really tired so she I-mean-'they' wouldn't notice... hmm...

August 21, 2006 at 11:46 a.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Don't even think about it WormBoy!

August 21, 2006 at 11:48 a.m.  
Blogger aughra said...

Thank you so much for your kind words over at my blog.... Take care.

August 22, 2006 at 12:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home