Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wet paint













Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I'm very busy acquiring repetitive strain injuries via painting. The house, not pictures. But not to worry. As long as I keep mainlining the ibuprophen, I'll be fine. But it doesn't provide much blog fodder, house painting doesn't. Especially the wrought iron railing on the front steps. Eye-crossingly boring, that is. Three hours of eye-crossing boredom, to be precise. There was that one exciting moment when the wind blew my hair into the wet paint on the hand rail while I was painting the bit on the bottom, which will teach me to paint outside without wearing a baseball cap, but that's about it. Oh, and there's the bug wars, but the ants and spiders don't stand a chance against me. But those dandelion seeds are gonna be the death of me...

There's new pics up on Flickr, though, so amuse yourselves there whilst I finish painting.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the badgers to do it. You get a lovely finish with badger hair brushes...

August 9, 2006 at 6:12 a.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

That's true! But they're so scattered, they can't be trusted to do a job that takes that long.

But I could use a badger to paint with...

August 9, 2006 at 3:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also: Did you hear the one about the Wet Paint sign in the gent's lavatory?

August 14, 2006 at 11:36 a.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Nope.

August 14, 2006 at 12:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It got wet.

August 15, 2006 at 6:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home