Wednesday, August 08, 2007

20,000 served


While I was busy going cross-eyed peering at hexidecimal codes, the counter ticked over the 20,000 mark. Which is pretty overwhelming considering I was afraid no one would ever, ever comment when I started this thing. So thanks to everyone who keeps coming back, commenting and pretending I make sense.
As you may have noticed, if you haven't drifted off altogether and who could blame you, this blog has been kind of floundering lately. So - no, don't panic, I am not going to say I'm outa here - (Was that a small cheer in the back? Hush, Ricardipus - who by the way is back from the cottage - I'm not finished.) but I have been doing some thinking and surfing around and I have a plan. Yes, people, I have a plan. No, not that one. No! As if! But almost interesting posts are in the works.
Even if I have to make stuff up.


3 Comments:

Blogger Richard Wintle said...

FIRST! I get to be the first to grumble!!!!

Also - lovely new shade of whatever. It matches your eyes beautifully. Or something.

August 9, 2007 at 12:56 a.m.  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

M...m...make stuff up?

August 9, 2007 at 6:17 a.m.  
Blogger Misty said...

Hurrah!

And conrats and all that!

I shall raise a glass of something nice over this side of the pond :)

(Any excuse, eh?)

August 10, 2007 at 7:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home