Saturday, January 12, 2008

In which some very odd questions are answered

Part of a series in response to questions I requested.


Brom asked... Last CD you bought?? Would the last CD I was given count? (as I'd requested it) - Enya's Amarantine. I'm not sure I remember the last CD I bought. It was probably Anuna's Essential Anuna. That must be the Canadian release. It's not listed on their website. There's a Best of Anuna that has the same cover and almost the same playlist. And no, it's not all Irish, all the time around here. That just happens to have been the last 2 CDs I've acquired. I think.


zoe said... how short are you?20,001 words only for that reply, please My feet reach all the way to the ground. Which is really quite convenient.


Rik said... Is it all men you hate, or just most, and why What? What kind of nutter hates an entire gender? I rather dislike liars of either gender, though. Especially when their pants are on fire. Which frequently happens after they've lied to me.


Scaryduck said... What's the loudest noise ever to come out of your bottom? I said don't be rude. Only the very daintiest of tiny, tiny, sweet-smelling roses such as fairies and sprites might exude.


tokarev762 said... Have stopped trading online nude photos of yourself with Scaryduck?Yes or no. How very dare you ask yourself questions in my comments! And how should I know if you've given that up? I didn't even know the two of you had teh gays.


Scaryduck said... Tokarev: You knew?God, there's no secrets on the internet these days.Or ever. Did you think he was sending them to you in his spleep?


Next: I answer Ricardipus' SENSIBLE inquiry.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

Well done. I think you covered the whole unpleasant photo business up nicely, there. No one will ever know.

Plz to send more.

January 14, 2008 at 3:13 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

No, no they won't.

Not a change, cobber. You haven't paid for the last set yet.

Oh.

Said too much.

January 14, 2008 at 5:37 p.m.  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Or a chance, either...

January 14, 2008 at 5:38 p.m.  
Blogger Brom said...

Thanks, yes answer was entirely satisfactory! I thought I'd make it easy seeing as I'm a Newbie and would'nt want to face the wrath, or anything else scary.

January 14, 2008 at 6:50 p.m.  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

Trust me. You don't want to face TEH WRATH!

January 15, 2008 at 7:46 a.m.  
Blogger #Debi said...

Wait--did you just say that you have fairies flying out of your butt?! Well, that would be an adventure, of sorts...

January 15, 2008 at 7:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home